Wednesday, August 27, 2008

'HOPE' by SEVENLAMPS



A beautiful & moving video by Sevenlamps.
Please read her profound words...
Hope...
I am of fair skin and rose
you are the colours of life
my shadow passes in light
as you are the steadfast sun
inside me dwells a love song
your symphonies ambient
a pool in a rushing tide
feeble compares with your sea
leaves that float without a course
nestle in your forest deep
the simple paths lead me on
as your complexity abounds
I am one as you are one
together we are hope...
Earth's Hope

Text: Sevenlamps


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

beauty

all around!

¤ ¤ ¤

/t.

..................... said...

calm beauty ..
just what i needed to sooth the soul .. :)

..................... said...

oh.. and here's some of these..
<3 <3 <3..
and these..
xoxoxo

puerileuwaite said...

If I was the sun, I certainly wouldn't be able to support a sea or a forest. Unless we're talking Science Fiction, where anything is possible (but still subject to derision from nerds). It's like she's all over the galaxy with her prose.

dianne said...

Yes /t. there is so much beauty in this video and in her words. :)
¤ ¤ ¤

Foamie I'm glad it was soothing for your soul, we get so busy with life we sometimes forget to nurture our inner selves.
Thank you for the affection, I needed a friendly hug really badly.
<3 <3 <3 xoxoxo back at you. :)

Puggles my dear I dont quite understand what you are saying here.If you were the Sun I hope that you would shine on me every day; I find the words in this prose very moving, but thats just the way I am. :) xoxoxox

Jackson said...

beauty all around! ¤ ¤ ¤ /t.